In anticipation of Air Max Day 2020, BSTN has polled its loyal community on essential building blocks for a more sustainable way of living, and green mobility skyrocketed to the top of the list.
The only constant is change. What has been postulated by the ancient Greeks isn’t any less true today. Simply put: Heraclitus knew. And so does Bo. From sports to business and fashion, the same principle is true for virtually every field: A rolling stone gathers no moss! The moving never stops. And neither does the movement!
As a retailer, the key has always been to turn that commotion into emotion! Luckily, BSTN has never shied away from keeping the pedal to the metal.
After acquiring renown for previous projects like the “Ducati 916 Concord”, your friendly neighborhood dope dealer is shifting gears with a more sustainably driven project for Nike‘s Air Max Day 2020 following the results of our community polls.
Hence, on March 26th, BSTN is introducing the Sur-Ron Firefly AMD, a one-of-a-kind e-bike matching the newly launched Nike Air Max 90 Duck Camo and Air Max 2090. As a trailblazing example of modern mobility, the motocross bike is not only 100% electric but also fully customized by BSTN with loads of AMD specific details.
- Custom mini duffle bag, made from vegan leather with lasered logos and infrared embroideries, matching the Air Max Day theme
- One of a kind duck camo rain cover, made from light and durable recycled PVC tarp
- Hand-made tire warmers with lasered logos, made from premium quality vegan leather
- Moto-cross style number plate paying homage to BSTN’s first-ever store (Amalienstrasse 44)
- Customized seat cover with laser engravings on faux leather
- Laser-cut acrylic tail light
The Sur-Ron Firefly delivers instant propulsion and up to 80 km/h. Meanwhile, the off-road bike zips along with zero emissions thanks to its innovative electric motor.