The Crocs Pollex clog by Salehe Bembury is a journey of discovery of form and function, the perfect combination of tradition and absolutely innovative ergonomic design. The Crocs Pollex is made up of three of its unmistakable hallmarks, which merge together in fascinating concave grooves to provide flexible support on all sides. The openings on the top of the Crocs Pollex - matching the parts of the foot where it can get hot - ensure increased breathability. The shoe can be worn with two adjustable and removable heel straps: trail for a lifestyle and outdoor look and without straps for freestyle.
- Exclusive, innovative, unique ergonomic design by Salehe Bembury
- Characteristic, fascinating concave grooves offer flexible support on all sides
- Two adjustable and removable nylon heel straps
- Outsole studs provide additional protection against abrasion
- Grooves on the top to drain water away from the shoe
- Classic Clog footbed
- Openings on the top for more breathability
- Iconic Crocs Comfort: Lightweight. Flexible. 360° comfort.